You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since the beginning of human history, healers and shamans have understood the nutritional, medicinal, and magical properties of herbs. Whether you’re well versed in magic but are just discovering herbs, or are new to Wicca altogether, this handy guide by popular author Lisa Chamberlain covers all the basics, from creating your own magical garden to gathering, harvesting, drying, and storing the herbs. She centers the spells around 13 herbs, most easy to find and inexpensive: basil, bay laurel, chamomile, cinnamon, dandelion, elecampane, hibiscus, lavender, mugwort, nutmeg, rosemary, sage, and thyme. Because they’re primarily culinary and/or medicinal herbs too, you’ll have plenty of options for using the leftovers from your spellwork. The spells include magical teas, baths, and oils to smudging, blessing, and healing rituals.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.