You have no items in your shopping cart.
For Touchstone Tarot, Kat Black created sumptuous tarot collages from Baroque masterpieces, bringing new layers of meaning to readings. The sensual portraits are imbued with subtle facial expressions and nuances that can help the reader intuitively connect with the cards. Familiar Rider-Waite-Smith imagery makes Touchstone Tarot accessible for readers at every level of experience.
Presented in an elegant box, this deluxe 80-card deck with gold gilt edges comes with an optional extra Happy Squirrel card. The 108-page illustrated guidebook includes card meanings, card spreads and art references.
Kat Black has been an artist and performer for over twenty years using a wide variety of media. She exhibited as a painter before moving into digital art. Her main art forms currently are video projection, interactive installation and digital collage. Kat was born and currently resides in Australia, although she has also lived in the US and the UK. In collaboration with her partner Jasper Cook, she creates video projection and public art as VJzoo.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.