You have no items in your shopping cart.
Chamomile has been consumed as a natural remedy for centuries. An herbal tea, many people drink chamomile as a caffeine-free alternative to green and black tea. Its popularity dates back to the Egyptians and Ancient Romans who enjoyed the sweet flower"™s tea for relaxation.
This sweet, honey toned tea is also loaded with antioxidants, such as apigenin. This, and the whole class of antioxidants known as "˜flavones"™, are useful for the body and are found in a variety of unique foods, including celery, parsley, and oregano.
Hawthorn Berry has a long use in Western herbalism. It"™s a member of the rose family, it is a shrub that is covered in sharp thorns. It is good to harvest them when they are fully ripe in the autumn right before the first frost. It has been used for jams, jellies, wines and made into candies. Hawthorn Berry can also be made into vinegar and syrups.
Golden Dream also includes other herbs, including Lindenleaf and Blackberry leaf, each hugely popular in folk medicine. Bringing their own nutritional benefits, these herbs also support a variety of healthy functions in the body, from uplifting spirits to promoting a settled, happy stomach & soul.
What does Golden Dream taste like?
Golden Dream is one of our most popular flavors of tea. It"™s easy to drink, with sweet, smooth, and well balanced tasting notes. It is our favorite tea for reason: this Chamomile tea not only tastes amazing, but it also works with CBD to support a more rested body & mind.
Golden Dream begins with a delicate top note of floral honey. The middle note is bright and refreshing, with bright citrus from lemongrass and orange peel combining with a bright toned spearmint. Like each of our teas, the undertones are warm and nutty, with hints of hemp and coconut.
Tasting Notes: Chamomile, Lemon Grass, Rose
When should I drink Golden Dream?
We suggest that you drink our this tasty CBD Chamomile tea approximately 30 minutes before bed. Frankly though, you can enjoy it whenever you want to relax and unwind from your day. It"™s the perfect tea to add to your bedtime routine, and isn"™t so strong that you can"™t enjoy it throughout the day.
Remember, each bag can be used up to 2-3 times (and be sure to press and massage the bag with a spoon for maximum benefit!)
Each bag contains:
Est. 50-60MG Per Tea Bag (Full Spectrum). Batches vary.
Does not contain caffeine
1 pack, 3 pack, and 20 pack available
Contains coconut milk (used as a lipid to increase CBD absorption)
The Brothers Apothecary exclusively uses hemp that contains <0.3% THC and is licensed with the Department of Agriculture.
*Disclaimer "¢ Testing
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.