You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Big Dictionary of Dreams is an essential work for entering and understanding the enigmatic world of dreams. What we dream can unravel mysteries from the past, show unknown facets of our personality, and even open the door to the future. It is therefore very useful to know the symbolism of dreams, forged from personal experience and the collective unconscious.
The Big Dictionary of Dreams explores the historical and cultural significance of dreams, analyses their purpose, explains how to predict and decipher them, and provides guidance on how to best achieve a lucid dream state. In part two, gain insight into nearly 1,500 dream images, discover the messages held within each, and learn how to effectively shed light on the mysterious and personal world of dreams. Also included:
- Explanation of the phases of dream activity
- An exploration of the types of dreams
- Information on psychoanalysis and archetypes
- Keys to interpreting the meaning of dreams
- How to make a special dream pillow and a dream catcher
- Accounts of famous dreams
- Advice on how to remember dreams
Beautifully illustrated, The Big Dictionary of Dreams will help you unlock the mysteries of your mind so that you may continue on your path of self-discovery.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.