You have no items in your shopping cart.
Most all tarot books present card-by-card interpretations as well as an instruction on how to read spreads. This book takes the next logical step inward by presenting the art of reading in a workbook format, and helps you learn to interpret the cards intuitively.
The book falls into two parts. The first part concerns learning about the cards, and includes exercises for each card that teaches you to trust your interpretation of the card. The second part helps you develop that ability, a skill that Reed calls “intuition.” All the exercises, stories, card meanings, and techniques really serve one purpose: to go beyond learning Tarot to living it.
It’s not enough to memorize the meanings of the cards, and you can’t do a reading with a workbook at your side forever. In order to deliver a meaningful, accurate tarot reading, you need to hone your intuition. Without a comfortable connection to your sixth sense, the tarot readings lack finesse and becomes nothing more than cookie-cutter interpretations. When you’re fluent in your intuition, you can develop better readings and unique interpretations for each person.
In this book, Reed teaches by example. She presents the basics of intuitive tarot reading―reading without any questions, any backstory, anything to go on. This book is filled with exercises to hone your intuition and sharpen your interpretation skills.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.