You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wild dance parties, vegan cake, and meaningful spirituality. Stop trying to put yourself into a box of what spirituality "œshould" look like"•because, honey, being yourself is spiritual.
Spiritually Sassy is a guide for a generation that celebrates diversity, authenticity, and freedom both in life and on the spiritual path.
Queer, brown, flamboyant, immigrant spiritual seeker Sah D"™Simone is a voice for anyone who wants to grow in creative ways. To be of service and make an impact on the world. To embrace their fierce, funny, and fabulous selves"•even the parts they might feel ashamed of or feel aren"™t "œspiritual" enough.
Sah distills the art of living well in our modern world into eight radical yet totally attainable steps. By incorporating scientifically backed principles of modern psychology with time-tested Buddhist techniques"•and a heavy dose of sassy sauce"•Sah will help you unblock your heart, befriend your mind, and live your truth out loud. In other words, he"™ll help you find your sass.
You"™ll learn to:
? Clear out old ways of thinking to make room for a new story that reflects your fabulous heart"•and quiets your inner critic
? Overcome imposter syndrome and know you are worthy of love, abundance, and joy
? Get out of your own way in a big way
? Uncover your true self to become spiritual"•and sassy
? Get real about your dreams and goals, and learn powerful manifestation practices
? Embrace your superpowers"•the gifts and talents that help you live your purpose
? Look beyond yourself to your community, your tribe, and how you give back
? Plus"•tons of practices for meditation, breathwork, mantra, movement, journaling, working with your mind, and more
Spiritually Sassy isn"™t a quick fix, spiritual bypassing, or entitlement. It"™s a life-embracing path to awakening in modern times. Dive in to uncover your most radically authentic and spiritual self"•and get sassy.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.