You have no items in your shopping cart.
Rosemary aids in purifying vibrations, it helps drive away nightmares and creates emotional uplifting.
Use this sage smudge stick to remove negative or incompatible energies and vibrations from the environment. Native Americans routinely use smudging as a vehicle for spiritual transformation, to raise vibration, and to purify a room, dwelling or space. When sage is burned, the smoke releases negative ions, which allows purification to occur.
Traditionally, smudging herbs are indigenous sage, but sage may also be blended with other herbs, and tied into smudging bundles. When a sage blend is burned, one enjoys the combination of the energetic vibrations from both the sage itself, and the herb it is blended with.
Burn your sage with reverence and respect for the tradition by following some simple steps: Store your sage bundle in an abalone shell or clay pot, which should be kept at waist height or higher: Light the sage with a wooden match: Smudge in a clockwise fashion, beginning in the east side of the space: immediately remove the burned ash from the area, placing it outside your dwelling.
Directions for burning sage:
Light the sage with a wooden match and blow out the flame. Wash your hands in the smoke and allow the smoke to billow around your body. Now you are cleansed, and ready to repeat the process in your room. Now use the sage smoke to cleanse and purify your space by waving the smudge stick and spreading the smoke around with a smudge feather. Speak your intention for purification while moving in a clockwise direction around your space, beginning in the east.
The ritual of sage smudging and purification is intension-based. One does not have to perform the process exactly. In fact, different Native American cultures may vary the process from tribe to tribe. Know that if your heart is pure, the effort and intention will be enough.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.