You have no items in your shopping cart.
• Shows that we can interact with the Akashic information field to diagnose and treat illnesses nonlocally and that the effects are controllable and verifiable
• Details techniques for diagnosing and transferring healing information at a distance, using geometric symbols to treat acute infections and reduce pain, and integrating information medicine with homeopathy and chakra therapy
• Shares the author’s development of her method, including stories of successful remote healings and her interactions with pioneers such as Erich Körbler
Remote healing is healing over space and time. Often called “nonlocal healing,” it is no longer a magical occurrence or a mysterious technique reserved for powerful shamans. Remote healing has moved from magic to science, and it can be learned.
In this practical guide to the Sagi method of information medicine, Maria Sagi, Ph.D., reveals that nonlocal healing is a quantum science that works through the transmission of information and that its effects can be controlled and verified. Drawing on the Akashic information field of Ervin Laszlo, she explains that the universe is not a mechanical system composed of matter--it operates like an overarching network that runs on and is connected by information. Cosmic information “in-forms” and underlies the whole physical world, including the human body. Sharing stories of successful remote healings she facilitated and her interactions with pioneers Erich Körbler, Gordon Flint, and Franz Stern, Sagi shows that we can access the Akashic information field to diagnose illnesses, treat symptoms, and heal the causes of disease, whether we are in the same room as our patient or on the other side of the earth.
Moving beyond the theoretical to the practical, Sagi explains how to diagnose and treat someone with information and how to attune to the information emanating from the patient. She shares techniques for transferring healing information across space and time by using geometric symbols to treat acute illnesses and infections and reduce pain. The author also explores how to integrate information medicine with homeopathy and how to diagnose through photographs, through the chakras, and through morphic patterns in the Akashic information field.
Opening up a new dimension in the art and science of healing, Maria Sagi demonstrates that by working with the Akashic information field we can trigger the body’s self-healing mechanisms and restore order to a person’s energy and information systems.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.