You have no items in your shopping cart.
From a very young age, I've always felt the presence of Spirit guiding, protecting me and never felt alone. I found this to be very reassuring.
I believe the Universe/God/the Divine will always provide, so long I put forth my absolute best in all I do from the heart, always being thankful and grateful for what I have regardless of how much or little, while remaining humble. To trust, apply, and have faith in my intuitive ability in guiding me through life. Remaining positive in all situations, knowing that failure is not a negative but a positive if I seek and find the life lesson to be learned from it. There's a purpose for everything.
Life was always a challenge being the middle child amidst 3 girls. Mom worked from home as a seamstress and Dad was a chef, working endless hours to provide for the family, limiting his family time to one day a week. The benefits, which can only be appreciated as an adult (certainly not as a child, lol) was having to grow up quickly and being independent.
I was born in Hong Kong and raised by my Maternal Grandparents. Their traditional Asian values of being respectful to all (especially elders), humility, and independence still resonates with me today. At three and a half years of age, I reconnected with my Dad, Mom, and 2 sisters in London, England.
Life wasn't easy but it was comfortable, having all the basic necessities we needed.
My Mother's motto has always been “If you want something beyond essential, work hard to earn money needed to purchase it. It'll have more meaning and you'll appreciate and treasure it more than if it was simply given.”
The one thing my parents never scrimped on was food! My father always said that “food is fuel for our bodies and good for the soul. To eat well and scale back on non essential things. Even if you cannot afford fine cuisine, find a way to treat yourself occasionally”.
With him working as a chef, we got to enjoy all kinds of good food! He taught us to always try an unfamiliar dish at least once, by judging a dish with your taste buds, not your eyes!!
I was brought up to appreciate the things we have, no matter how small or mundane, and not to take things for granted. This has kept me humble and grounded.
During my Spiritual Journey, I've learned the importance to be mindful of one's thoughts and attitude to life and to others. Like attracts like. Our outer environment is a reflection of our inner being. So if we want to attract more positivity into our daily lives we first have to start thinking, being, seeing, speaking, doing and acting in a more positive manner.
It is easier to see negativity in everything rather than seeing the good, but once we make the change and give ourselves permission to be more optimistic, life becomes simpler and a lot more fun!
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.