You have no items in your shopping cart.
With full pictorial scenes on every card of the Major and Minor Arcana, Rider-Waite Tarot set the standard for hundreds of other tarot decks around the world. First created in 1909 by Pamela Colman Smith, under the direction of Arthur Edward Waite, the vibrant drawings of Rider-Waite Tarot hold timeless appeal. The deck’s enduring popularity stems from the universality of the symbolism captured in every card of the 78-card deck. Pocket Rider-Waite Tarot includes an instruction booklet with upright and reversed meanings, keywords, and an introduction by tarot expert, Stuart R. Kaplan. This is a deck that is beloved by tarot beginners and experienced readers alike. Rider-Waite Tarot belongs in every tarot collection.
Rider-Waite Tarot was named one of the Top Ten Tarot Decks of All Time by Aeclectic Tarot
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.