You have no items in your shopping cart.
Peter Stone Jewelry believes in Passion, and each piece of jewelry made is a reflection of this. It is from the hearts of our craftspeople that the jewelry begins to take shape, and from the pride they have in their work that only fine quality pieces are created.
Peter Stone, G.G., A.G., F.G.A., founder and CEO of Peter Stone Jewelry, first felt his passion in 1983, working as an engineer on merchant ships. Living in Sri Lanka, he had the fortunate opportunity of exposure to an abundance of precious stones.
Captivated by the beauty of these gems, he began to purchase and trade them, as well as silver. It wasn’t only in Sri Lanka that he found beautiful treasures. He also traveled to Pakistan and Afghanistan to trade silver for emeralds.
Feeling the passion for precious stones and gems, Peter studied for gemology certifications. Many merchants were trading poor quality stones and inferior silver. Peter wanted to ensure that he could identify the differences and that he would only purchase the finest quality. He later received additional certifications in Belgium, Great Britain, and the United States.
In 1992, fully educated in the world of gemstones and jewelry, the Peter Stone Company was born. Peter opened his own factory in Bangkok, Thailand, where he resides. This was immensely fulfilling. He was finally able to take his passion and design beautiful jewelry. It is this passion and creativity that continues to keep his company alive.
To ensure the quality of his product, Peter Stone Jewelry purchases raw silver and produces the true .925 (or above!) alloy on-site. Peter also personally buys the different gems necessary for each design. All rings are cast to size, and craftsmen cut and inlay each stone for a perfect fit. Every piece of jewelry created is hand polished. The difference is noticeable and shows the care and pride taken in each individual piece.
Peter Stone wholesales his products all over the world. Having such a great love for “beauty”, Peter makes his jewelry for everyone to enjoy.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.