You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mullein is a popular natural remedy most often used to treat respiratory disorders since ancient times, but it also has many other medicinal uses.
- Cold and Flu: Mullein has expectorant and anti-bacterial properties, which make drinking mullein tea helpful if you have a cold or flu with lots of congestion. It is the saponins in mullein that give it its expectorant properties. Mullein also helps to reduce the amount of mucus that is produced by the body.
- Allergies, Asthma, & Bronchitis : Mullein is a great treatment for allergies, asthma, and bronchitis for the same reasons that it helps with colds and flu – it is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, a natural expectorant, and reduces phlegm.
- Ear Infection: Studies have found that mullein flower oil works as a natural remedy against ear infections. It is believed that this may be due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Digestive Health: Drinking mullein has been found to help a number of digestive problems including diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, and bladder infections. It is also sometimes used to get rid of intestinal worms.
- Cramps: Mullein has anti-spasmodic properties that help with menstrual cramps or stomach cramps associated with gastric distress.
- Sedative Effects: Mullein has natural sedative benefits and may be helpful in the treatment of insomnia and anxiety.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.