You have no items in your shopping cart.
Write now, read later, treasure forever: Keep in touch with your past, present, and future selves with this collection of twelve letters. Letters to My Future Self is a journey into the future that becomes a priceless memento. Write letters to yourself - just like entries in a diary or journal - and seal them up with the included stickers. Assign a date for future opening and don't peek until the time arrives. In the years to come, break open your letters like a time capsule to appreciate the past, and all that you've become.
Each letter is printed with a unique prompt like These are my roots..., Where I want to go..., I never want to forget this..., and A pep talk for the future me.
Makes a perfect graduation, birthday, or anytime gift.
Created by Lea Redmond, an artist and the creative mind behind The World's Smallest Post Service, My Museum, Connexio, and Letters to My Baby.
Fans of Letters to My Love, Letters to My Baby, and Letters to My Grandchild will love this Oprah's Favorite Things Pick for 2015, Letters to My Future Self.
Over 2 million copies sold across the series! Each Letters To... letter book includes 12 or more prompted letters to fill with favorite memories and words of wisdom. Seal letters with the included stickers, postdate for future opening and then look back on the memories, dreams and reflections of yourself.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.