You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Earth Jagua Premium Kit comes with everything you need to create beautiful temporary tattoos that look just like the real thing—plus a few extras. Water is added to the freeze-dried jagua juice, which is then mixed with a base gel. The jagua gel is transferred into a soft plastic applicator bottle with a fine tip. To create temporary tattoos designs, simply squeeze the bottle to release the jagua gel.
- Enough jagua to create 15–20 temporary jagua tattoos that last 10 days to 2 weeks on skin.
- Includes applicator bottle and 3 different size fine tips used by pros.
- Comes with 40 stencil designs (on 3 transfer sheets) that are reusable 5 times each.
- Jagua Gel lasts 2–3 months, when refrigerated.
- Dermatologically tested.
- No pain, no permanence.
- Perfect for creating gorgeous temporary ink tattoos and festival body art.
JAGUA KIT CONTENTS:
- 9g jagua base gel
- 1 freeze-dried jagua juice
- 1 dropper
- 1 plastic cone bag
- 1 applicator bottle
- 3 different size tips
- 40 reusable stencil transfers
- Flat toothpicks for touch ups
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.