You have no items in your shopping cart.
Italian Folk Magic is a fascinating journey through the magical, folkloric, and healing traditions of Italy with an emphasis on the practical. The reader learns uniquely Italian methods of magical protection and divination and spells for love, sex, control, and revenge.
The book contains magical and religious rituals and prayers and explores divination techniques, crafting, blessing rituals, witchcraft, and, of course, the evil eye, known as malocchio in Italian--the author explains what it is, where it comes from, and, crucially, how to get rid of it.
This book can help Italians regain their magical heritage, but Italian folk magic is a beautiful, powerful, and effective magical tradition that is accessible to anyone who wants to learn it.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.