You have no items in your shopping cart.
Despite the fact that it is an irritant to some gardeners, cut Honeysuckle Flowers are edible and tasty in a salad made from organic herbs and greens; by removing the blossom, one can extract a sweet-tasting nectar that is used to add flavor to wine, sugar syrups and even ice cream and sherbet.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), dried Honeysuckle Flowers are known as lin dong tang, which is Mandarin for "vine that lasts through the winter." TCM practitioners regard medicinal herbs like powder Honeysuckle Flowers as having a "yin" nature, and therefore advise that it be avoided by individuals who suffer from digestive disorders.
Although TCM is thousands of years old, the properties ascribed to Lonicera japonica by TCM practitioners have not been proven by Western science and are not endorsed by the FDA. People considering the use of Honeysuckle Flowers or any other organic bulk herbs for therapeutic use should seek the advice and guidance of a licensed herbalist or qualified naturopath.
Warning: Conventional Honeysuckle Flowers contains sulfites.
Comes in 1 oz.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.