You have no items in your shopping cart.
Hibiscus Flowers are well known to gardeners in Southern California and Florida, where the colorful blooms adorn many garden. These herbs come from a member of the mallow family known as Hibiscus sabdariffa, or more commonly the "rosemallow." The mallow family is a genus of tropical and sub-tropical plants that includes cocoa, cotton and okra as well as other natural herbs from such regions.
Dried Hibiscus Flowers have many uses that include commercial, culinary and medicinal. Commercially, these dried herbs are used in the manufacture of paper. The organic herbs are also quite edible; fresh, cut Hibiscus Flowers are eaten in salads, while the dried pedals are frequently brewed in tea. In fact, in Mexico, Hibiscus Flower Tea served sweetened and served over ice is a popular and refreshing beverage, which is known in that country as agua de Jamaica, or "Jamaica water." The tart flavor is reminiscent of mild cranberry juice; in Jamaica itself, Hibiscus Flowers are used to make jam.
In India (where whole Hibiscus Flowers are offered to the Hindu deities Kali and Gonesha), a dried powder make from such organic herbs is made into a paste and applied to the scalp. The tea made from the wild crafted herbs is also drunk unsweetened. Although there are no known adverse effects from the use of Hibiscus Flowers, be aware that any reported therapeutic effects have not been scientifically proven.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.