You have no items in your shopping cart.
Goddess Pele represents the fire energy. Light this candle when you need fire energy to help you manifest a nice date night; passionate ideas or concepts; or even to use when you have an important event in your life, for example, showing up to court or winning at a legal battle. Use the fire energy in a positive way to manifest positive intentions towards you. Lighting this candle is also adding the fire element to your altar or spiritual space. On the top of the candle we have ethically harvested opihi shells with black tourmaline (schorl), a protective stone that repels negative energies away from you. It has the power to transmute dense energy into lighter vibrations. On the bottom of the candle there are clear quartz chips. Clear quartz is the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention. The candle has fragrance oil with a light smokey, fireplace scent.
Goddess Nāmakaokaha'i represents water energy. Water is the source of life and it is used for cleansing, purification and initiation. Water offerings or vessels of water are placed on altars/shrines to represent the water element. We not only honor the ocean (water) but we are honoring the Hawaiian ocean Goddess. Light this candle when you need water energy to help manifest a calm, peaceful outcome and result. The ocean symbolizes many things like freedom, power, stability, strength, the beginning of life, and hope. Use the water energy in a positive way to manifest positive intentions towards you. Add this candle to your altar or spiritual space. On the top of the candle there is a rare limu called limu kala ethically harvested on Oahu in 1996. You can still see the salt on the limu kala. The stones are sodalite and aquamarine. The dark blue stone, sodalite, brings order and calmness to the mind. It brings balance and calms panic attacks. It enhances self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-trust. The stone, aquamarine, supports those who are overwhelmed with responsibilities. It is also the stone of courage. The candle has fragrance oil with a light ocrean breeze giving off a calming affect.
Goddess Hina is the Hawaiian moon goddess. This candle was made to honor her during a new moon or full moon. The energy of the full moon is very powerful and gives us a sense of grounding and synergestically connecting us to the earth and the cosmos. The new moon is a time to set new intentions for the future. The full moon is a time for fruition and culmination. Light this candle during a new moon or full moon and harness the luminous lunar energy during your moon ritual, moon bath or moon meditations. It's also a great candle to light when you are releasing. Let go of what no longer serves you! On the top of the candle we have ethically harvested the 'ahinahina (silversword) from Maui. The stone selenite helps to activate higher planes. It promotes purity and honesty. The candle has fragrance oil with a light musky scent.
When our candles burn it has a cosmic effect while burning. Candles are reiki (a Japanese technique using energy to promote healing); item has been charged under the last full moon; blessed in Hawaiian and hand poured in Honolulu, Hawaii. Please light candle on a smooth surface and keep away from objects. Never leave a candle lit unattended. Recommended to burn at maximum 4 hour increments. You may remove herb and stone once wax has began to melt. Stones and herb varies per candle. Color may be slightly different than photo. Mahalo ke akua!
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.