You have no items in your shopping cart.
With sincere intent, it is possible to heal with spirit! The ancient Chinese called the spirit energy, "chi." In the nineteenth century, this force was termed the "astral light" by theosophists, "animal magnetism" by Dr. Franz Anton Mesmer, and now bioenergy. Native Americans, psychics, and mediums have achieved remarkable healings with the intervention of spirit entities.This guide explains how psychic healers operate through hands-on healing, spirit guides, and clairvoyance. Learn about many remarkable healers, including Andrew Jackson Davis, Edgar Cayce, James Rogers Newton, and today's intuitive healer Caroline Myss who works directly with physicians. Myss has been said to have ninety-three percent accuracy in diagnosis. Healing with Spirit is filled with exercises to guide the reader through various phases of spirit communication-from health intuition to medical mediumship. Examine valuable information involving developing intuition and after-life communication.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.