You have no items in your shopping cart.
From the New York Times best-selling author of The Urban Monk , a step-by-step plan for mastering your time by intentionally managing the energy economics of your health, family, career, passions, and desires. Bucking the common adage that time is outside our hands, New York Times best-selling author Pedram Shojai has developed a clear plan for maximizing the hours in your day in accordance with what's important to your health, family, career, passions, and desires. Shojai has refined his framework through over 15 years of coaching experience and identifying the key elements of scientifically proven practices. You will learn how to tend your "Life Garden" in a 100-day plan to: - Take control of how you trade your energy and money for time - Manage your expectations for the time now versus the time to come - Allocate the time you have in order to get more - Increase your body's "energy budget" to live your fullest life, and - Find the balance between doing versus being. With detailed guidance and helpful exercises, you will be able to develop a personalized plan for time management, understand its mechanisms so that you can stick to it, and allow your life's profound meaning and growth to come to come to the forefront and thrive with abundance.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.