You have no items in your shopping cart.
"˜AM-MAZ-ING!"™ "“ Craig Revel Horwood
We all have dreams, from little wishes to life-altering ambitions. But we rarely act on these dreams "“ we don"™t know where to start, don"™t have time, or we feel we"™re not good enough. Our lives carry on as usual, leaving us wondering what could have been.
In Dream, Believe, Succeed, Camilla Sacre-Dallerup shows it doesn"™t have to be this way. From the age of two Camilla dreamed of being a dancer, and now she is an internationally renowned dancer, life coach and much-admired motivational speaker. Drawing on her own experiences of relentless hard work, heartache and international success, Camilla offers inspiring ways of achieving your ambitions through positivity and action. Transform your mindset with easily applicable tools and exercises. Find inspiration through Camilla"™s own experiences and case studies. And apply simple, practical techniques to help you live your dreams and find lasting happiness.
Dream, Believe, Succeed is the paperback edition of Strictly Inspirational, with a new chapter, "˜My Journey Continues"™, sharing Camilla"™s growth since 2013, and brand-new tips on gratitude, flow and thriving through change.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.