You have no items in your shopping cart.
The fiery red coloration of Daemonorops draco makes it easy to see how these herbs we offer got the common name of Dragon's Blood. These herbs are found in tropical regions of Indonesia in Southeast Asia and are known in this part of the world as djerang and jerang. The fruit looks like round red balls, and the resin hydrocarbon secretion that covers the immature fruit of the palm are extracted by being broken off from the fruit, and this is what is used to make Dragon's Blood. The resin is shaped into a solid orb, and this is what it looks like when it comes to market.
In ancient times, Daemonorops draco was used for such applications as dyes and varnishes, medicines and incense. In China, furniture makers used the Dragon's Blood resin to color wooden furniture, while paper used for special events such as the Chinese New Year were tinted with Dragon's Blood. This dried herb is no longer used internally today, but its colorful properties make it useful to artists and craftspeople.
Warning: Not to be used during pregnancy. Not for internal use during menstruation.
Comes in 1 oz. bags.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.