You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dong Quai Root, which goes by the Latin name of Angelica sinensis, is a perennial plant that reaches about three feet tall. This herb grows in moist soil and is native to China's northwestern and western regions. Dong Quai Root, which is also referred to as Female Ginseng, is normally harvested in the fall at which time the herb is dried.
In the Chinese medical tradition, Dong Quai Root has been commonly used as a medicinal herb. In Chinese medicine, bulk Dong Quai Root is commonly used in women's health formulas in conjunction with other herbs. These dried herbs are commonly used for their carminative properties as well. It is advised that Dong Quai Root not be used if you are pregnant.
All of our bulk organic herbs come with a one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. Our natural herbs are processed in a strictly controlled manner, and they undergo in-house analysis for an assurance of their quality. Dong Quai Root comes in powder, cut and sifted, and sliced forms.
Conventional Dong Quai Root: Not to be used during pregnancy. Patients undergoing surgery are advised to stop use of Dong Quai 7 days before surgery due to reported inhibition of platelet aggregation. Item contains sulfites.
Organic Dong Quai Root: Not to be used during pregnancy. Patients undergoing surgery are advised to stop use of Dong Quai 7 days before surgery due to reported inhibition of platelet aggregation.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.