You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Chaste Tree Berry's scientific name is Vitex agnus castus, and it is also known as Chaste Tree Fruit or monk pepper. Chaste Tree Berries Powder should not to be taken during pregnancy.
One of the most popular forms of Chaste Tree Berries we offer is a powder. The organic Chaste Tree Berries Powder is pre-ground into a pulp, which can be used to make a tincture. A tincture is a liquid extract, combining the Chaste Tree Berries Powder and liquid ethanol. When the tincture is consumed, effects of the organic herbs begin to take hold.
We also offer whole organic Chaste Tree Berries, which you can grind yourself to make the tincture. Both the powder and whole Chaste Tree Berries we offer are of the highest quality because we source all of our natural herbs and organic herbs from the best growers in the world. All of our organic herbs and spices are also extensively quality tested in our in-house laboratory and personally milled and packaged by our staff in our own processing facility. We are so confident in the quality of all our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on every bulk organic herbs, spices and essential oils order.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.