You have no items in your shopping cart.
Native to Southern Egypt, Europe, the Mediterranean and the Canary Islands., Calendula Flower is now a favorite garden plant cultivated around the world.
The Calendula Plant is very easy to grow in any spring garden. Calendula Seeds can be sown directly in soil after the last frost, or, started indoors up to 6 weeks before the last frost. The Calendula Flower prefers full sun and fertile soil but is a forgiving plant and will tolerate various conditions. The flower heads of Calendula produce many seeds that can be saved and used the following year.
The commercial use and herbal remedies for this plant are abundant. In fact, estimates show over 200 different commercial and medicinal formulations containing Calendula. Calendula may be beneficial for rashes, allergies, dermatitis, muscle cramps or sprains, conjunctivitis, colitis, fungal infections and may boost the immune system.
The main active ingredients found in Calendula Flower consist of Calendic acid, Linoleic acid, Polysaccharides, Carotenoids, Flavonoids,Triterpenes saponins, Tocopherols, and Oleanolic acid glycosides.
Calendula Flower can also be used as an all natural, safe bug repellent. Mix with other natural herbs such as Lemon Balm, Peppermint or Walnut Hulls for a very effective non toxic formula.
Occult, Witchcraft and Magic folklore uses - Associated with prosperity, beauty and health. Used in various herbal magic spells including Hoodoo, Voodoo, Wicca and Witchcraft. Used in love mixtures, mojo bags, amulets, jars and charms. A commonly used organic herb for rituals, ceremonies and magick spells among alternative religious practices.
The information we share on this website is based on research from books, the internet, research papers, and personal experience with native plants. The information contained in this website should not be considered medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician.
As with any food, allergic reactions can also occur with organic herbs. If you are pregnant or breast feeding do not use this herb. Speak with a medical professional if you have any concerns or adverse reactions.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.