You have no items in your shopping cart.
Burdock is associated with feminine energies, Venus and the element of Water.
Burdock is used in rituals, amulets and spells to ward off negativity and for general protection. It can be used in potions, ritual baths, incense, and amulets. Also used for general healing. The root can be carved into a figure, dried and carried or worn as a protective amulet.
Burdock is considered one of Nature"™s best blood purifiers. Take a decoction of 1-ounce herb to 1 ½ pint of water, boiled down to a pint, one teacupful per day as a blood purifier and for scurvy, boils and rheumatic afflictions.
Use the same decoction externally as a wash for ulcers and scaly skin disorders. A poultice of the leaves can be applied to bruises and swellings as well.
An infusion of the leaves is good for indigestion, especially in people who suffer often.
****CAUTION - Some people experience dermatitis from topical exposure to burdock. Check for allergies by placing a bit of Burdock extract in a small area and wait 24 hours before using it to treat larger areas.
The information we share on this website is based on research from books, the internet, research papers, and personal experience with native plants. The information contained in this website should not be considered medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician.
As with any food, allergic reactions can also occur with organic herbs. If you are pregnant or breast feeding do not use this herb. Speak with a medical professional if you have any concerns or adverse reactions.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.