You have no items in your shopping cart.
Black cohosh is ruled by Scorpio and the planet Pluto and is associated with the element of fire.
Use in sachets for love, courage, and potency or add to the bath. Add to holy water and sprinkle around the room to drive off negative influences.
Black Cohosh has been in Native American medicine for centuries and was used as also used by European settlers. Black Cohosh can be used for rheumatism, lung conditions, and neurological conditions. Roots and rhizomes are used for female reproductive complaints, such as PMS and menopause. It has been the subject of many research studies and is believed to work by suppressing the excretion of Luteinizing hormone, which causes ovulation. LH hormone has been linked to night flashes and hot sweats during menopause.
- Adverse effects are uncommon with short term use and include dizziness, headache, giddiness, nausea, and vomiting. Long term adverse effects may include abdominal pain, uterine irritation, abnormal blood clotting, and liver problems. There are no known significant adverse drug interactions.
- Black Cohosh should not be taken by anyone who has been advised not to take birth control pills or by anyone who has heart problems or a history of cancer. Black Cohosh should not be used with antidepressants.
- Should not be used for more than six months at a time.
- Do not confuse black cohosh with blue cohosh, they are quite different and blue cohosh is much more toxic.
The information we share on this website is based on research from books, the internet, research papers, and personal experience with native plants. The information contained in this website should not be considered medical advice. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician.
As with any food, allergic reactions can also occur with organic herbs. If you are pregnant or breast feeding do not use this herb. Speak with a medical professional if you have any concerns or adverse reactions.
Handling time may be 3-5 days. Custom orders and blends can take up to 14 days especially if we are sourcing or harvesting items ourselves.
Shipping via USPS.
Curbside pick up for local Oahu orders.
We ship worldwide.
- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.