- All Sales are final due to the fact that 90% of our items are handmade just for you.
- All custom orders are made in the order that they are received.
- We ask for two-four weeks to process and create wholesale orders and custom blends as some of our products are harvested locally and take time to dry and cure.
On Best Practices
- Please keep ALL PRODUCTS out of children and pets reach.
- Keep all products out of sunlight. Store in a cool area.
On Controversial Ingredients
We DO NOT use the following items in any of our hand made products:
- Aluminum compounds
- Alpha-hydroxy and beta-hydroxy acids, such as glycolic acid and salicylic acid
- Synthetic fragrances
- Lead and Other Heavy Metals found in cosmetics
- Sulphates (may be spelt 'sulfates' on some products)
- Reminder that magick and intention is not something that you can purchase. We only sell products to help support your spiritual, sacred space. Magick is within you and by adding your intention to our products, they will help bring your own manifestations to life.
- Our products are not FDA approved. We are not physicians. Our products do not claim to heal, treat, cure or diagnose any conditions or ailments. They do not prevent any conditions or ailments. Our products are made in a station that has herbs, roots, flowers, stones, sands, biodegradable glitters, cosmetic grade mica powders, essential oils, carrier oils, and other earthy elements.
- Enjoy our products, but never ignore the advice of a trained physician or doctor.
On Herbs, Dried Flowers & Roots (HDR)
- Not all HDR are safe for human consumption.
- While some HDR's are organic and safe for tea and tinctures, others may not be. Please consult with your physician or research these HDR's on your own.
- HDR's are used for spiritual work such as sachets, spells, crafting, ritual baths, sprays, curios, oils, soaps, incense, and jewelry.
- Some herbs may not be suitable to mix with other herbs and roots.
On Burnable Products
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings.
- Remove objects (stones & flowers) out of candles. They are for decorative purposes.
- Only burn the candles and incenses on a level, fire resistant surface.
- Do not burn candle and incenses for more than four hours at a time.
- Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains.
On Skin Care & Body Products
- For our hand made products, we use natural ingredients and essential oils for scents.
- For products that are retailed, we make sure that the companies we purchase from are sustainably sourced or organic or natural, too.
- We recommend doing a patch test to determine suitability for your skin.
On Patch Testing
- For body products, start with a patch test on an invisible portion of your leg or arm, such as behind your knee or inside your elbow. If that application produces no reaction within 24 hours, it's time to assess how the product will perform on your face.
- For facial skin care, pick a small area of your face that's easily covered—such as a corner of your forehead or the underside of your jaw—and apply the product. If there's no reaction, the product is probably safe for you to use.
HEX + RUE AND ITS MAKERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MISUSE OF ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.